YAY!!! Long weekend time 🙂 Have I mentioned I LOVE long weekends!! Somehow I think that third day just really helps me feel super rested.
Another week comes to an end… here are some of my favorites from this week:
- Sweater Season. Now that its October it is time for warm cozy sweaters!! To be honest… I pulled out my winter jacket, potentially a bit prematurely, because it has actually been super warm some of the days this week, but it did work for a few of the colder days!!
2. The leaves are falling!! I love going for walks and hearing the leaves crunch under my feet. It is so beautiful to see the changing colors. We have had such a great fall season this year, sometimes the weather around here just jumps straight from summer to winter… so I am soaking in all these beautiful fall days!
3. Quiet Mornings. This week we have been so great at getting up early! I have had the chance to sneak in a quick workout, and enjoy a slow breakfast and some Jesus time before heading off to work.
4. Stripes. Plaid. Polka dots. How fun are all these patterns!! I especially love these plaid scarf 🙂 I’m waiting for it to get a bit cooler before I start wearing it. However, I have fully broken in the slippers, so comfy!!
5. Lastly, these guys. Yes, I know I just posted about them yesterday, but these turkey pretzels just make me laugh! I think they are so funny looking and they make me super excited for Thanksgiving this weekend!!! Plus, I have been munching away at them… YUM!!!